[www-features] Fwd: can't read your website or letters

Bradley Stuart bradley at riseup.net
Sat Sep 1 16:28:32 PDT 2007

hi www-features,

I'm passing this email along. It is a response to an email sent on
the imc-news (at) lists.indymedia.org list.

https://docs.indymedia.org/view/Global/NewsBlastWorkPad

As far as I know, there is not a functional contact address for
general feedback to indymedia.org and/or the indymedia network. I
think indymedia should invite and value feedback from people.

What can we do? :-)

sincerely,
Bradley

Begin forwarded message: