[www-features] Fwd: Strange feature in Indymedia.org

smush . smushcapitalism at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 20:52:54 PST 2010

thanks for this Bou.

It appears that the article #937205 (Oaxaca: Paramilitaries Ambush
International Aid Caravan, Two Dead) was 'translated' into Spanish
#940191 and it's obviously not a translation. the same is true for the
german 'translation' #940190, also #940192, #940193, and #940194.

i notice there is also spam comments under that article - so probably
a whole heap more spam under other articles.

i'm on dial-up and can't look at things atm. too slow.

in solidarity
smush